Referred to as true cinnamon, Organic Traditions’ Ceylon cinnamon is made from the bark of the Cinnamomum zeylanicum tree, native to Sri Lanka.
* Made without the use of fillers, additives and preservatives
* Cinnamon is known for being rich in antioxidants
* May aid in supporting healthy blood sugar levels, heart health and brain health
* Add it to smoothies, chia pudding, baked goods, savoury dishes, oatmeal and more
* Suitable for culinary use in any recipe
A rhizome, part of the ginger family, Turmeric has been known as one of nature's most revered botanicals.
* Supplement your smoothies, teas and lattes
* Its warm and earthy trait elevates any recipe
* Good source of manganese, iron, fiber, potassium and vitamin B6
* Rich in antioxidants, which are important to maintaining good health
* Contains the compound, aromatic-turmerone, which may improve brain function
* Rich in curcumin, it may reduce inflammation by blocking enzymes that cause tissue inflammation