Organic Chaga Chunks
* Sustainably harvested from Canadian Birch trees
* Hand picked and air dried
* Safe from heavy metals and pesticides
* Organic and Vegan
* Rich in a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients,
* Used to prepare Chaga (caffeine free) tea
* Grind the chunks to add to smoothies
Chaga is believed to fight inflammation, lower blood sugar, reduce blood pressure, alleviate arthritis and even prevent or slow the progression of cancer. It is also rich in fibre and essential nutrients, including vitamin D, iron, magnesium, potassium, manganese, and calcium.
Although no research has conclusively linked chaga to anti-aging benefits, its effectiveness in fighting other forms of oxidative stress suggests that it could also fight aging. Chaga mushrooms contain many antioxidants that may reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL), the so-called “bad” cholesterol.