The Koshi Chime is an authentic musical instrument, an original creation of high quality. Handmade in a workshop at the foot of the Pyrenean mountains, each chime is the result of meticulous craftsmanship.
Eight chords are welded with silver into the metal plate at the base of the resonance tube. Precise tuning creates a play of clear tones that is rich in overtones. The overtones of the shorter chords gradually dominate and become fundamentals, thus forming a circular tone range.
* Move the chime gently holding it by its cord: the crystalline relaxing sound may leave you in quiet wonder.
* Suspended, it will play with the wind and carry you away in an unexpected melody.
* Inspired by the four elements, 4 melodies are available; Terra, Aqua, Aria and Ignis. Each has a specific magic timbre and can be played harmoniously with all the others.
* Cylinder is made of bamboo veneer (stronger than natural bamboo) and treated with natural oil.
* Like all wooden objects, they must be regularly treated with a protective oil.
* Can be used outdoors, but should be hung underneath an overhang to keep them dry.
* The diameter of the cylinder is 6.3 cm and the height is 16.5 cm.