Maca is a perennial tuber that is native to the Peruvian Andes, sometimes referred to as “Peruvian ginseng”. Highly revered by the Inca, it is typically grown in harsh weather conditions at high altitudes.
Ecoideas Maca is cultivated exclusively at high altitudes in the Peruvian Andes. Their Red, Black, Yellow and Maca Blend are naturally dried using wind tunnels, and are thus kept raw. Beginning with the best organic produce and drying it gently is how we provide you with the highest quality maca powder.
* Contains high levels of iron and iodine to promote healthy cells.
* The potassium content help digestion and make muscles happy.
* Maca is also rich in calcium, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals.
Traditional uses of Black Maca:
* Has aphrodisiac and fertility-enhancing properties.
* Used to prevent and improve conditions such as brain fog, fatigue, depression, loss of co-ordination and strength.