Mother Nature's Most Magical Tea!
Palo Azul means "blue stick", and it gets its name because the bark of the plant is used to brew this extraordinary blue fluorescent tea. Palo Azul's fluorescence is caused by polyphenols which have many beneficial properties, so this tea has been used as a traditional remedy for over 500 years! It has the same benefits as green tea with 0 caffeine, 0 sugar and 0 calories, so you can enjoy the most beautiful tea in the world at any time of the day.
* Ingredients: 100% Organic Palo Azul sourced exclusively from a USDA Organic & Rainforest Alliance Certified supplier
* Tasting Notes: Earthy, silky smooth with bright & radiant undertones
* Biodegradable Tea bags: 100% bio-mesh from corn starch
* Tea bags free from microplastics, bleach, or chemicals
* Ecofriendly and Sustainable!