Carrier oils, also known as base or vegetable oils, are used to dilute essential oils before they are applied to the skin. Also provides lubrication for other ingredients. Colour Energy's oils do not contain any synthetic agents, nor any materials other than pure oil.
Cautionary Notes: External use only. Information provided does not substitute for professional advice and care.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Therapeutic Quality Argan Oil (Argania spinosa)
This luxurious oil is pressed from the fruit kernels of the Moroccan Argan tree. Argan oil absorbs quickly, and is rich in natural tocopherols (vitamin E) and phenols, carotenes, squalene and fatty acids. It is often used in skin, nail and hair treatments to deliver deep hydration, strengthen brittle hair and nails, and prevent/reduce stretch marks.
* Helps heal damaged and dry skin (eczema, psoriasis, acne and sunburns)
* Protects skin from the signs of aging (effects of dehydration and loss of elasticity)
* Argan oil possesses anti-inflammatory properties
* Combats free radicals; skin becomes noticeably softer and smoother, diminishing fine lines and improving the appearance of scars.
Coconut Oil Fractionated
Ingredients: 100% Pure Therapeutic Quality Coconut Oil WARNING: NUT ALLERGY
Its stability serves as a protective layer, helping to retain the moisture in your skin. Light and easily absorbed; renowned for its hydrating and soothing properties; incredible balance of natural saturated fatty acids not found in other oils.
* Encourages healthy skin; relief of dry, rough and wrinkled skin
* Fight free radicals to help keep skin healthy and youthful looking
* It is an emollient to both skin and hair.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Therapeutic Quality Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinesis)
Jojoba is actually a plant wax. Sebum, our skin's own oil actually dissolves in Jojoba and has a very similar structure. This means that Joboba can absorb excess oil or can replace necessary oils, making it beneficial for both overly dry and overly oily skin and hair types. Contains Vitamin E, giving it an extended shelf
* Excellent for all skin and hair types
* Makes a great scalp cleanser and helps reduce dandruff
* Softening, protecting, moisturizing and promoting a healthy, glowing complexion
Directions: Apply directly to the body and gently massage in. Add 2-5 drops of an essential oil to 1 tablespoon Jojoba to create a natural skin oil for any condition or situation.
As a scalp cleanser and hair moisturizer, apply 1 teaspoon to palm of hand and rub hands together; and then run your hands through the hair. Massage head for a few minutes to disperse the oils into the scalp. Leave on for 20 minutes (or even overnight) and wash hair thoroughly to remove excess oil.
Organic Unrefined Rose Hip Oil
Ingredients: 100% Pure Therapeutic Quality Rosehip Seed Oil
Rosehip Seed Oil contains Gamma Linoleic, Linolenic, Oleic, and Palmitic acids; and includes Vitamins A (retinol), C and E. This unique oil is extremely high in essential fatty acids and can visibly brighten and improve your skin’s colour and tone quality, giving you a more youthful appearance.
* Excellent for all skin and hair types
* A powerful skin cell regenerator
* Can visibly brighten and improve your skin’s colour and tone quality
* Softens, protects, moisturizes and promotes a healthy, glowing complexion.
Sweet Almond Oil
Ingredients: 100% Pure Therapeutic Quality Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis) WARNING: NUT ALLERGY.
Sweet almond oil contains Vitamins A, B1, B2 and B6 as well as a small amount of Vitamin E. It protects and nourishes all skin types, helps calm eczema and psoriasis
* Relieves itching and soreness
* Warming properties can help with muscular pain and stiffness
* Helps combat dark circles and under-eye bags
* Known to reduce wrinkles and reverse signs of aging
Directions: Apply directly to the body and gently massage in. Add 2-5 drops of an essential oil to 1 tablespoon Sweet Almond Oil to create a natural skin oil for any condition or situation.